Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Charlotte

000029

000027

000028

000026

000020

000022


000017

Charlotte, Autumn 2011
I met Charlotte in primary school, we were in the same class in Year 2 and I remember copying her drawings on our worksheets. I don't think we ever talked back then, though I do remember having a crush on her older sister at some point. I ran into Charlotte again at an art gallery during our high school years, and started to get to her know much more after - she's a mad rad artist across many mediums. She also lives in my old neighbourhood, in the house she grew up in with her parents and her dog, her sister has since left home and her father has dreams of moving to Tasmania to start a truffle farm. Her home is quiet and spacious, with a sprawling backyard and a trampoline; her room is decorated with items of interest she has collected and the walls are collaged in art posters.